When is the right time to start using the Human Resource Information System?
Let’s be clear at the very beginning – not every company needs the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). But most do, especially if you notice the following:
- There is significant business growth
- There are not enough staff in the HR team
- The HR team consists of persons who do not have sufficient experience in organizing the HR processes
- There is a great fluctuation in the number of employees
- You cannot find applications from candidates who have applied to previous ads
- You have had some bad experiences hiring candidates
If you have recognised yourself in some of the examples above, it might be a good time to start using the HRIS.