Last updated: January 22, 2020
Welcome to this website operated by IT Easy Master Solutions d.o.o. (“ITems”, “we”, “our” or “us”). If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions “,”Terms”), which together with our Privacy and cookies policy govern Items relationship with you in relation to www.items-people.com website (the “Service”). If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Service. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Service. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Registration and accounts
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. Access to many portions of the website (“Restricted Areas”) is restricted to Authorized Users to whom we issue usernames and passwords. You are not authorized to access any Restricted Areas unless you have received a username and password from us. In particular, you may not use another person’s password to access the Service, but you may access Restricted Areas using a password issued to your employer if your employer is a Customer Company and has authorized you to use its password (subject to any licensing restrictions that may have been agreed to by your employer in its Agreement with ITems).
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of ITems and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Serbia and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of ITems.
- view pages from our website in a web browser; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from our website;
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You also represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents, approvals and authorizations to provide the Personal Data to us, and that you are not violating any laws, rules or regulations or the rights of any individual or entity, by providing such Data. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Service or a part of our Service, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. ITems, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
In no event shall ITems, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service; and
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Service or these Terms (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees). In the event that you have a dispute with another user related to, arising from, or in any way connected with your use of the Service, you release ITems from any claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such a dispute, and agree to hold ITems harmless in connection with any such dispute.
No Professional Advice
Any information supplied by any employee or agent of ITems, whether by telephone, e-mail, letter, facsimile, or other form of communication, is intended solely as general guidance on the use of the Service provided by ITems, and does not constitute legal, tax, medical, accounting, or other professional advice. In addition, the content provided on the website is intended as general educational information, not specific professional advice. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use or disclosure of any content. Individual situations and state laws vary, and users are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ITems. ITems has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ITems shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Serbia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service. These Terms and Conditions, together with our Privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our Service and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our Service.
Modifications to the Website
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, website, including the Restricted Areas, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of a Service.
You agree that a printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
This website and application is owned and operated by ITems. We are registered in Serbia and our registered office is at Vatroslava Lisinskog 2/1, 11108 Belgrade, Serbia, VAT: 110554596. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: